SMART Repair Map
The SMART Repair Map are a group of professionals offering SMART repairs. Using the SMART Map provided on this website you can very quickly find a SMART repair technician in your area.
SMART Repair or Small to Medium Area Repair Technology is a great, cost effective way to remove Bumper Scuffs, Scuffed Alloys, Scratched or Dented Paintwork and Windscreen Chips from your vehicle.
SMART Repair can be split into four different areas:
- Paintwork Repairs - This can include both scratch & dent repair, maybe someone has keyed your car or you have reversed into a wall or kerb. Bumper scuffs are a common occurrence and SMART techniques are an ideal solution to fix this type of damage.
- Paintless Dent Repair - Commonly known as PDR, this is a highly skilled area of SMART repair and allows the removal of minor dents from panels without the need to have the area painted. It is important that the dented area has not been chipped or cracked for a successful repair.
- Alloy Wheel Repair and Refurbishment - The majority of cars on the road today have alloy wheels and the majority of these have a painted finish, unfortunately it is easy to scratch or kerb your alloy wheels using skilled techniques our technicians are able to restore the damaged area and match the painted finish, even shadow chrome finished can be replicated. Some technicians also repair polished alloy wheels. If you are unsure of the finish of your alloy wheel contact one of our technicians for some advice.
- Interior repairs - Again this is a highly skilled technique allowing the technician to repair leather, plastic and velour materials, interiors can be damaged from cigarettes, screwing phone holders to the dash or just everyday use.
Please remember to tell your SMART repairer how you found them.
All members of the SMART Repair Map have agreed to the following code of conduct:
- Experienced qualified Technicians
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Life time guarantee
- Big savings compared to bodyshops
- Fully insured including public liability
- FREE quotations
Find Us On Facebook
Our repairers include both fixed site operations, and mobile repair technicians who can bring the workshop to you. (subject to space and a suitable power source)
This site is owned and operated by Spectrum Smart Repairs www.spectrumglasgow.co.uk
Share Your Experiences
We would love to hear about your car body repair experiences both good and bad. Feel free to email us at
and tell us all about it. It would be great for us to pass feedback to the repairers on our map so please tell us how your job went feel free to send photos of your repairs.